Thursday, May 16, 2013

Sleep


It’s 3:33 in the morning and I can’t sleep... I decided to pick up Sarah’s diary again and see if I can find any more clues... I’m trying to understand where she was coming from. What she was thinking... I’m reading between the lines and wondering if maybe I will fall asleep and dream something, a clue... something I can’t see in the waking hours...

Why? Oh my god, why? This cannot be happening to me. What the hell do they want from me? They took the last thing that I had left on this earth that I truly loved. We went to the end of time together, then held each other and cried, ‘cause there was no where else to go but back!

I just wish I understood... I’m going back to sleep. I’ll post this tomorrow maybe you guys can help me understand...

No comments:

Post a Comment