Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Justice

Here in America our legal system says you're supposed to be innocent until proven guilty. I look at Sarah's situation and wonder how many people have read her diary and automatically think she's guilty of those horrific murders. Yes, I've seen her videos and I know some of them make her look kinda crazy, but in my heart I know she must be innocent.

I ran across this story about some guys who were convicted of murdering some kids a long time ago and throughout their years in prison, they kept telling people they were innocent. They had movies made about them and still they sat in their jail cells, innocent men convicted. After more than a decade of fighting to prove their innocence, they were successful and are now free. There's a new movie coming out about their journey and the fact that whoever killed those boys is still out there.

Sarah's still out there too. I've always thought her story would make a good movie. So many questions remain unanswered, but there's so much in her diary, so many clues and history. Why not show the world her story? If nothing else, I bet it'd help us find her and that's really the point of all this.

I miss you Sarah. I know you still read this. I won't give up on you, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment